In a somewhat large expanse of open sea, the island seems to grow up from the bottom of the ...
It is situated on the south-west side the bay, 4 km from the wharf outside of Halong City. ...
This beach lies at Quan Lan Island in Bái Tu Long Bay, between Minh Châu and ...
Emotion Halong cruise 3 days/2 nights
You have more time and wish to stay longer in Halong bay but still wondering whether it has any more interesting places? Let join us on Emotion Cruise. Beside visiting some of famous places such as: Sung Sot cave - the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, fishing village... for 3 days cruise, you will cruise futher to Lan Ha bay, paddling through mystical caves,exploring the deserted lagoons, wallowing in less crowded areas with giant limestone cliffs... Join us and discover the Legendary Halong Bucht Vietnam.
Chinese view more : 越南旅游
7h30-08h00: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay (not included)
12h00-12h30: Arrive in Halong Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12h30: Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
13h15-14h15: Vietnamese lunch served on board, during crusing toward Ha Long bay (Halong Bay Tour).
14h30: Visit the Ba Hang floating fishing village by Sampan.
16h00: Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck.
17h00: Stop Titop beach for available activities as :
- See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant.
- Kayaking and Swimming.
- Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak.
- Or requested activities such as: Massage service ( you made contact with tour guide or reception).
19h30: Have bufet dinner with seafoods provided by Ba Hang fishing village.
21h00-22h00: Join “ Happy Hour “ Program
22h00-24h00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Ha long at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
- Enjoy chatting at Bar.
- Enjoy night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
6h00-6h30 : Tai Chi exercise & morning coffee.
6h30-8h00: Light breakfast is served.
8h00: Get on smaller boat to explore Lan Ha bay. Boat stop at the Kayaking area where you will be given a basic paddling lesson by our expert. After that, you and your guide will explore the mystical bay. There will be a lot of swimming, visiting beach or a lagoon cave (depending on tidal conditions). Lunch on boat. And then cruise back Halong bay for dinner & overnight.
17h00: Re-check in the cabin
19h10: Buffet dinner is served at the Restaurant.
21h00: After dinner, relax on deck.
Day 3 : Cruising in Bai Tu Long and back to Hanoi (B/L)
6h30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
7h00-7h30: Start your day with a light breakfast.
7h30: During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, pass through Trinh Nu Cave and Cua Van floating fishing village, Toad islet, and visit the pearl tourist village.
8h30: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay (halong bay trip).
9h45: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay.
10h00: Have brunch and clear bills.
11h30: Back to the Tourist Wharf
12h00: Departure to Hanoi (not included)
16h00: Arrival in Hanoi, end of tour.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
|Tour package||1st Jan to 30th April & 1st Oct to 31st Dec, 2014||1st May to 30th Sep, 2013|
|Cabin single||Cabin double||Cabin single||Cabin double|
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrace and sightseeing fees
- English/ French speaking guide on board
- Complimentary a bottle of mineral water in room
- One night accommodation on board Emotion Cruise with A/C, hot water & shower (2 nights)
- All meals mentioned in itinerary (02 lunches, 02 duffet dinners, 02 light breakfast, 1 Brunch)
- Morning tai chi class
- Cooking class
- Night fishing
- Bamboo boat to visit fishing village
- Complimentary body massage (President Room only)
- Complimentary 30' foot massage (Royal Suite room only)
- Insurance on board
- Tax and service charges
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$35/person)
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 150USD/ 4seat car
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 190USD/ 7 seat car
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 200USD/ 16 seat van.